Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2022 User Cals 100 PCS
Each user and device accessing a licensed Windows Server Standard, Datacenter or Multipoint edition requires a Windows Server CAL, or a Windows Server and a Remote Desktop Services (RDS) CAL.
- The Windows Server 2022 licensing model includes Cores and Client Access Licenses (CALs).
- A Windows Server CAL allows access to any edition of Windows Server of the same or earlier version.
- Each Windows Server CAL provides access to multiple licenses of Windows Server.
The Windows Server 2022 Standard -16 Core License operating system requires a minimum amount of resources to function efficiently. To run this server OS properly, having more than the minimum requirements will ensure that your device is set up correctly for scalability.
- Processor: Minimum 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor compatible with the x64 instruction set is required. The processor must support security features like DEP and NX Bit.
- Memory (RAM): The minimum requirement for your server’s RAM is a total of 512MB. ECC (Error Correcting Code) must be included.
- Disk space: You require at least 32GB of available hard-disk space to install Windows Server 2022 Standard. The installation of the GUI will require an additional 4GB of space.
- Network adapters: The network adapters on your computer should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI Express compatible.
- Other requirements:
- You need to have a UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is required to use certain features of Windows Server 2022 such as BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- A graphics device and monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is necessary for this product.
- A keyboard and a mouse (or other compatible pointing devices) are required.
- If you plan on installing Windows Server 2022 via disk media, your PC should have a DVD drive.
What will I get if I order Windows Server 2022 USER CALs from MyLegitkeys.com?
At the end of your secure transaction, you’ll get a recap email for your USER CAL licenses for Windows Server 2022, with:
- – Your Windows Server 2022 USER CAL licenses in the requested amount
- – Clear and accurate instructions for deployment and activation
- – Invoice
- – Free English-speaking Customer Service